Wednesday 25 July 2018

my holidays

 First I went to the Greymouth pools and I went down the hydro slides while my nana and my 2 cousins play in the pool.One of my cousins went down the hydro slides with me then we had races I went down the green one and he went down the  blue one.Then we swapped on the second round so I was  on the blue one and he was on the green one.Then after an hour and a half and then we got dressed then went home and watched a movie and had an ice block.
My cousins are called William and James they live  in Kamara
and my Nana lives in Punakaiki
and I  live in Blackball.
This is in Punakaiki next to my nana's house I go there for 1 week and then I go to my dads for 1 week.Then I go back home so I can go to school my dad lives in Greymouth.

5 comments:

  1. Nice Holiday you have there Bianca. I like to say that next time when you post something to your blog please ask your teacher to check your spelling, proof read and make sure you have a Capital letter at the begin of your sentence.

    Regards,
    Joshua

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joshua I have checked it again and fixed it up if there are any more mistakes please tell me any way thanks for your feedback

      Delete
  2. Hi Bianca,
    my name is Viva, as you know I attend Panmure Bridge School. Wow! this sounds like a lot of fun! I can already imagine myself screaming my tears out going down the slippery slide! I go to my grandmothers house for the weekends! you must've had a fun holiday. But always remember that the i by it's self must at all time be capital. Besides that, great job on having a fun holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi viva I have went back and fixed it all up if there any more mistakes please tell me and I will fix them up again anyway thanks for your feedback
    By Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your helpful, positive comment on my work.