Thursday 5 September 2019

Staying safe online


never try and hack some one 
never share your password with anyone 
never give your persanal infomation to anyone you dont know.
never put your name as your real name and date of birth.
you can make freinds online.
if you see anything iapropret report it to a teacher then report the picture or site.
never tell people where you like going or where you live.
never ever tell anyone you name your parents name ofr a teachers name


thats all for now bye

7 comments:

  1. hi bianca its me shyla and i relly like how you told me what not to do its relly help foul keep your good work up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bianca great post but maybe you could add a bit more info
    but it's still a great post
    keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bianca, its me trinity
    i just want to say good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Bianca its me shyla and this info would help people online but like Rebecca said you add some more info but its still great so keep it up


    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bianca my name is Penny it looks great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Bianca, My name is Tino from St Patricks school in Greymouth. Good job on the post, that is very useful information. Keep up the good posting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bianca, My name is Sean from St Patrick's School Greymouth. Thanks for sharing for the useful information. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your helpful, positive comment on my work.